Thursday, December 4, 2008

Amazing what our wonderful friends have come up with for this season.
Santa, I want EVERYTHING!















Thanks to all who are helping others by bringing in massive amounts of food and non perishable items for our local friends. This has been so successful that we will probably make this a yearly project.
Recently, we had the pleasure of meeting a new friend in the shop, Nancy. Nancy required a little bit of extra help and the right people just happened to be here to help her. When making her final purchases, Nancy said to me "I feel as if I lit into a nest of angels when I came to visit this shop". Now, I am not here to state that we are angels by any stretch of the imagination, but I think you can see that we put our hearts in to everything we do. Our goal is to honor people, help the community, and to inspire our friends and customers. Nancy thinks we do and so do I! I make it a special point to surround myself with the most amazing employees, vendors (who are now our dearest and bestest friends) and our wonderful customers. That truly is the difference between an adequate shop and an amazing place to be.
Thank you, dear friends, colleagues, customers, old and young, for allowing us to be the best we can be. We will not forget who helped us achieve these goals.
Blessings to you all! Peggy and Staff

No comments: